Terms & conditions
We strive to always provide the latest information and details about our services on this website. The information provided is subject to change and is generated solely for the promotion and reservation of rooms and/or bar/restaurant services at the R Hotel and cannot be used, copied or revised without consent by an authorized personnel of The R Hotel Kingston.
By using our Site, you are accepting all the terms and conditions set forth. If you do not agree to each and all of these terms and conditions please do not use our Site.
As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant that (i) you are at least 18 years of age; (ii) you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation; (iii) you will use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; (iv) you will only use this website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act; (v) you will inform such other persons about the Terms and Conditions that apply to the reservations you have made on their behalf, including all rules and restrictions applicable thereto; (vi) all information supplied by you on this website is true, accurate, current and complete, and (vii) in the event you create an R Hotel account (if any), you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to deny access to anyone to this website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms and Conditions.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
All rates are subject to change until purchase price is paid in full and are subject to change at any time due to the imposition of taxes or other government charges or other events beyond The R Hotel’s control.
Room rates include internet access. All rates are per room, quoted in U.S. dollars and are based on single/double occupancy. A 10% Service Charge and National Government Taxes of 10% will be added to your bill. Also the Jamaican Government has introduced a new tax on the Tourism Industry which will be reflected on your bill. This is an Occupancy Tax of US$1 per night in addition to other charges. The credit card used when making a reservation on our website is only for guaranteeing the booking, upon check-in you will be required to present a credit card for payment. Cancellation is required 48 hours before the arrival date to avoid one night penalty. Other taxes include Standard Food & Beverage Gratuity is 13%Food & Beverage Tax is 16.5%
We accept American Express, Mastercard/Eurocard & Visa
The content and information on this website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of rooms), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers.
You agree not to:
- use this website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep-link to any portion of this website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or “frame”, “mirror”, “hyperlink” or otherwise incorporate any part of this website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, the R Hotel may, in its sole discretion, cancel any bookings associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated accounts without prior notification to you.